This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Too hard, was: g77 Build Problems
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Subject: Re: Too hard, was: g77 Build Problems
- From: "Henry B. Hotz" <hotz at jpl dot nasa dot gov>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 14:04:13 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105041839.OAA24861@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
At 2:39 PM -0400 5/4/01, John David Anglin wrote:
>I suggest building another tool kit and put it in /usr/local or whatever.
I've since received assurances from the Apple employee who published
the patch that he has been using it with no problems and the patch is
in line to be included in a future MacOS X upgrade.
In a separate notice I've also been told of a pre-built binary of as
which I may try to simply copy over on a trial basis.
Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.
email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org