This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc.c-torture/execute/longlong.c
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 19:39:09 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200104232120.f3NLKV913727@phal.cambridge.redhat.com>
Joern Rennecke wrote:-
> You assign 0x88000042 to the avriable pars, which is declared as
> 'unsigned int' . An unsigned int may be as small as 16 bits, so
> this test is invalid.
> Could you test whatever you wanted to test by declaring pars as
> 'unsigned long' ?
Yes, I'm about to commit this change. Thanks.