This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: brokent link
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: brokent link
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 18:12:57 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Laurent Vaills <laurent dot vaills at france dot sun dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <webmasters at gnu dot org>
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I have simply yanked the old redirection (and we probably should be more
> agressive in that direction in the future).
Whereas I think we should go in the other direction, and always keep a
redirection from any URL that was ever valid. See e.g.
Joseph S. Myers