This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gnu C/C++ and AIX 126.96.36.199
- To: Akram Elmosa <Akram dot Elmosa at Dresdner-Bank dot com>
- Subject: Re: Gnu C/C++ and AIX 188.8.131.52
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 16:44:31 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3AF2B8CF.61B6F93E@Dresdner-Bank.com>
why don't you have a look at the following web page and links therein??
My own short answer to your question would be that C89 is well supported in
GCC2.95.3, but only a few C99 features are available. The soon to be
released GCC3.0 will show, among other important improvements, an increased
support for C99: