This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Querry.-- 2/5/01
- To: MNShukla <mnshukla at cirrus dot stpp dot soft dot net>
- Subject: Re: Querry.-- 2/5/01
- From: Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 23:50:39 +0100
- cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>, support-sw at arm dot com
- References: <3AF11FDF.F0D83D7F@cirrus.stpp.soft.net>
>it was working and sometimes it was giving Kernel-Panic. When I probed
>it using map file, I found that whenever I access the adddress
Nothing an application can do should result in a kernel panic. You need to
address your problem to the supplier of your kernel.