This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] rs6000.c ELF bits inclusion
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] rs6000.c ELF bits inclusion
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at NUXI dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:17:43 -0700
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <20010502182128.A2346@dragon.nuxi.com>
- Reply-To: obrien at NUXI dot com
On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 06:21:28PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> 2001-05-02 David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
> * config/elfos.h, config/rs6000/rs6000.c: Use USING_ELFOS_H rather than
> USING_SVR4_H as the code is ELF specific, not SVR4 platform specific.
This patch allows me to do what I need. Are you OK with it, or is there
another way you would like to see the problem solved? I really do not
want to include config/svr4.h.
-- David (obrien@NUXI.com)