This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Shared library initializers
- To: Jeff Parker <JEFFREY dot H dot PARKER at saic dot com>
- Subject: Re: Shared library initializers
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 15:53:39 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3AF1551E.535FBA1E@mtg.saic.com>
On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 08:54:54AM -0400, Jeff Parker wrote:
> When building a shared library on HP-UX using 'ld' and the '+I' option,
> I can specify an initializer function to run when that library is
> called. How do I the same thing using 'gcc' and/or 'ld' under LINUX?
Now that I'd like to know too! Please CC the list :).
Carlo Wood <email@example.com>