casesi Pattern

I'm creating a new backend for, and am running into problems with my
assembler's tableswitch patten.  It should be something like:

tableswitch <low> [high]
	<label1>
	<label2>
	.
	.
	.
	<labeln>
default: <defaultlabel>

GCC is, howeve, insisting on placing a label afte the initial tableswitch
line (corresponding to the casesi pattern), but before the actual jump
table (as output by ASM_OUTPUT_ADDR_VEC_ELT).  Is there any way to
suppess this lable?

I'm also having trouble placing the last line (the 'default:' line)
corectly, though I imagine this will be easier.

Jamie.