This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux 2.4.4-ac3, asm problem in asm-i386/rwsem.h using gcc 3.0 CVS
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Linux 2.4.4-ac3, asm problem in asm-i386/rwsem.h using gcc 3.0 CVS
- From: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 14:11:58 +0200
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org
> I believe we'd need at least the source code of this function to be
> able to duplicate the problem with GCC. Would you please submit a
> full bug report, following the guidelines at <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/
> bugs.html>? Thanks in advance,
Ok, I filed a bug report to gcc-gnats, with pre-processed sources: `c/2728'
BTW, it is possible to compile sys.c with -O instead of -O2, and the problem
is not triggered...