This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: CLIB
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 3 May 01 06:52:30 EDT
I see this was removed. What is its replacement?
There are two issued here:
(1) You sometimes need to specify additional libs manually. For example,
to build a VMS cross-compiler from Dec Unix, you need to add -lm to CLIB.
(2) -lexc used to be in an x- file for Alpha, but isn't there anymore
and it isn't getting specified, so GNAT won't link.