Re: Inlining of vararg functions

Nathan Sidwell writes:

 > The one exception would be the empty function [...] which I guess
 > might happen for debug type things with debugging disabled.

Right, that's exactly what I am trying to do: In case debugging is
disabled at compile time, the function has an empty body. So there is
little chance that gcc would support that in the near future? Because
in this case I'll have to revert to pre-processor magic -- what I
wanted to avoid because not all pre-processors support varadic
function macros ...

In any case, thanks a lot for your quick and helpful reply!

	-peter