This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: David O'Brien <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Subject: Re: INSTALL_ASSERT_H
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:06:04 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010502103557.A93590@dragon.nuxi.com>
On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 10:35:57AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> When would one want to use "INSTALL_ASSERT_H ="?
> from t-linux:
> # Don't install "assert.h" in gcc. We use the one in glibc.
> INSTALL_ASSERT_H =
> I.e. how does one determine if the base assert.h is OK to use and GCC's
> isn't needed?
We determined that our <assert.h> could do all the stuff the gcc
"assert.h" did and more.