This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: INSTALL_ASSERT_H
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 10:35:57 -0700
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- Reply-To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
When would one want to use "INSTALL_ASSERT_H ="?
# Don't install "assert.h" in gcc. We use the one in glibc.
I.e. how does one determine if the base assert.h is OK to use and GCC's
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)