This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- To: mrs at windriver dot com
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 08:17:35 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200105020156.SAA26847@kankakee.wrs.com>
>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mike> I have a random stupid question of the day... Is it really
Mike> the case that there are no inlines anywhere in any of the
Mike> C++ library that might be taken advantage of by the user, or
Mike> that any such inlines only rely upon abi mandated things?
We have conveniently defined the library to be beyond the scope of the
The ABI deals only with layout, vtables, and such.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com