Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report

> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
> From: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
> Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 17:22:17 -0700

>   We are coming down the home stretch.

I have a random stupid question of the day...  Is it really the case
that there are no inlines anywhere in any of the C++ library that
might be taken advantage of by the user, or that any such inlines only
rely upon abi mandated things?

Failure to understand that question, means, we cannot claim C++ abi
compatibility.