gcc support for AVR

I am attempting to compile GCC for the AVR target on CYGWIN.  I've tried
a couple of the current snapshots including gcc-20010423.  Attached is
the error that I run into.  The new cross compiler fails the first time
it attempts to parse C code.  It compiles several assembly files first
and then fails as it attempts to compile the "C" portion of libc.  Could
you direct me to the correct mailing list for this type of problem?

Thanks,
	Jason Hill

error_log