This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g77 Build Problems
- To: "Henry B. Hotz" <hotz at jpl dot nasa dot gov>
- Subject: Re: g77 Build Problems
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 07:21:44 +0200
- CC: darwin-development at lists dot apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <200104301920.f3UJKdG02293@lists.apple.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Henry B. Hotz" wrote:
> I've tried both the default-current and the 3.0 release branch of gcc
> from cvs, and both fail to build the same way.
> It's nice that cvs is included with the system BTW.
> ./configure --enable-languages="c f77"
> make bootstrap
Note that we only support building the compilers in a different
directory than the source ...
So you'll have to do something like:
Hope this helps,
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)