This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++: why implicit delete in destructor?
- To: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: C++: why implicit delete in destructor?
- From: Olaf Dietsche <olaf dot dietsche at gmx dot net>
- Date: 01 May 2001 17:30:05 +0200
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> For non-virtual destructors, as of 3.0 we won't call delete from the
Sounds good. I'll have a look at the 3.0 snapshot.