This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++: why implicit delete in destructor?
- To: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Subject: Re: C++: why implicit delete in destructor?
- From: Olaf Dietsche <olaf dot dietsche--list dot gcc-patches at exmail dot de>
- Date: 01 May 2001 17:28:29 +0200
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com><20010501041307.A21171@hg.cs.mu.oz.au><firstname.lastname@example.org><20010501063155.A2551@hg.cs.mu.oz.au>
Fergus Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> But this is an ABI issue, so you need to consider compatibility
> with the IA64 C++ ABI (does it specify anything about this issue?
> it ought to) and any other C++ ABI(s) which g++ might want to support.
Seems like there is much more to compiler construction, than I thought
originally. Anyway, thanks for your help.