This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches waiting for review/testing
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Subject: Re: Patches waiting for review/testing
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:00:44 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010430110828.D6612@stanford.edu> <20010430181500.F1408@redhat.com> <20010501010956.D25867@stanford.edu>
On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 01:09:56AM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 06:15:00PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 11:08:28AM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> >"CLIB-ectomy", 7 Apr 2001
>> >mainline only
>> >Approved if it doesn't break cygwin. I don't have access to such a
>> >system. Looking for testers.
>> I'll test this within the next 24 hours. I've been meaning to do this
>> for a while. Sorry for the delay.
>Glad to hear, thank you.
I've just tried your patch, building natively on Windows and as a cross
compiler on linux. It works fine. In fact, I removed the x-cygwin
entirely just to see if it was needed.
I didn't run the test suite but I don't think that was really required
in this case since you are just fixing build time stuff.
So, it's ready to be checked in, as far as I'm concerned.