This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ARM PR2237
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: ARM PR2237
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:51:28 +0100
- cc: philb at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, bernds at cygnus dot co dot uk, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> >>>>> "Philip" == Philip Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> >> This PR describes a problem on the ARM where reload falls over
> >> when compiling the Linux kernel.
> Philip> I think you mean PR 2327.
> Yes. Thanks,
> Mark Mitchell email@example.com
> CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com
I believe this is because of this change (which I commented at the time
was probably incorrect).
2001-02-09 Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/arm/arm.md: Change output contraint on post inc
load/store multiple patterns to be a read/write contraint.
For some reason it hasn't been reverted yet.