This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches waiting for review/testing
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Patches waiting for review/testing
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 01:09:56 -0700
- References: <20010430110828.D6612@stanford.edu> <20010430181500.F1408@redhat.com>
On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 06:15:00PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 11:08:28AM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> >"CLIB-ectomy", 7 Apr 2001
> >mainline only
> >Approved if it doesn't break cygwin. I don't have access to such a
> >system. Looking for testers.
> I'll test this within the next 24 hours. I've been meaning to do this
> for a while. Sorry for the delay.
Glad to hear, thank you.