Re: C++ Issue on GCC 3.0 branch

> If you want another challenge -- the rethrow1.C test from the g++ testsuite is
> getting into an infinite loop.  A 2.95.x based compiler does the right thing.
>
> I've started poking at this, but I don't have a real clear understanding of
> the C++ language or its EH semantics.  About the only tidbit I've got that
> might be helpful is that we might be missing a call to cp_pop_exception.

I think we need to define builtin_setjmp_receiver to restore r19.  The
default exception method I believe is exceptions via longjmp, so we need
this.  However, I have no idea whether or not this will fix the problem
with rethrow1.C.

I also noticed a while back that exception_receiver uses a stack offset
of -32 to restore the pic offset table register.  This won't work on
the 64-bit target.  I think we should restore from the
PIC_OFFSET_TABLE_SAVE_RTX.  However, we need to wait for it to be
initialized.

Dave