Re: C++ Issue on GCC 3.0 branch

>>>>> "law" == law  <law@redhat.com> writes:

    law> I've started poking at this, but I don't have a real clear
    law> understanding of the C++ language or its EH semantics.  About
    law> the only tidbit I've got that might be helpful is that we
    law> might be missing a call to cp_pop_exception.

I'm delighted that we're making progress on HPUX.  That's exciting.

Of course, RTH is getting ready to stand EH on its head.  So, unless
this happens on the mainline, it's probaby not worth looking at; the
whole land of exceptions is going to turn upside down RSN.

Thanks,