Re: 32->64 bit cross compilers

Yes, this is OK.  Thanks.

What do you suggest doing for the branch?

I think we don't want the CONST_INT sign-extension patches at this
point.

What is required to get us back to 2.95.x behavior?

My recollection was that we originally ran into trouble with some
patches that Kenner checked into libgcc2.  Can we disable those
changes in some ways when doing 32->64 bit crosses?  It is less
important that we get the same code when doing a cross-compile and a
native compile than that we get correct code.  If doing a 32-bit ->
64-bit cross yields slightly different code, or doesn't accept the
complete range of programs accepted natively, we can live with that.

Thanks,