Test Drive

Greetings.

I am the webmaster for the Compaq Test Drive program
(http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/), which gives out free shell accounts on a
variety of systems to enable developers to code for platforms to which they
might not otherwise have access.  We have recently added GCC 2.95.2 to our
Tru64 Unix systems, and want to announce its availability.  Is there any
particular logo or icon that you would prefer us to use when making this
announcement?  I note that there is an icon at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/gcc.jpg which might suffice, but wanted to
check with you before using it.  Thank you, and I await your input.

James Chamberlain