Fluffy intro to C frontend

Hi,

I thought I'd let people know that I'm working on an 'introduction to the
gcc C front end' document.  It's based on on the 2.95 sources, and is
intended to make it easier for people to find their way around the gcc
sources.   I'm currently redrafting it.  I've put a number of sections up
on the web which cover tools, the lexer implementation and the tree
datatype.

http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~adb/compilers/gcc_for_humans.html

I'll be adding the other sections as I redraft them.  My next task is to
turn my copious amount of notes on the parser into organized chapters.
Since I'm basically documenting my process of learning the gcc sources,
there's probably plenty of mistakes.  I'd appreciate any feedback or
suggestions.

Andrew

- www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~adb -