precompiled headers

Hello!

I started to develop a program using Qt and Kde, but the compilation is very
slow. For example for a source it takes 10 secs, although the sorce isn't big.
I observed that it takes about 9 secs just to compile the header files.
The gcc doesn't have something like 'precompiled headers' like borland &
watcom c++ had?? It would spead up the compilation of a a lots of programs

bye
Pali

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.email.ro/