Re: Review of remaining xm-host headers

 > i386/xm-osf1elf.h:
 >         Sets HZ.  Logic belongs in autoconf.

Perhaps xm_defines='HZ=DEFAULT_CLK_TCK' would work?  (I don't know if
including machine/machtime.h is a requirement.)

We should find out if this is necessary at all.  HZ is only used in
timevar.c, and then only as a backup if two other mechanisms aren't
available.  I thought OSF1 was posix, therefore either the _SC_CLK_TCK
or the CLK_TCK methods should be there and used in preference to HZ.
Can anyone confirm?

 > rs6000/xm-darwin.h:
 >         Forces HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZERS off, apparently there's a
 >         system compiler bug.  Wait for bug to be fixed?

This one should definitely work using:
xm_defines'HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZERS=0'

		--Kaveh