Please Help : GCC on Solaris

Dear All,

We had a Make file (using gcc) on Linux. We are using the same make file for
Solaris with necessary changes. The compilation process is going on smoothly
without any errors on solaris. But when we try to run the application on
solaris, sometimes it
hangs or some times it crashes. On linux its working fine. We are following
POSIX standards. Please note that the application is heavily threaded. Is
there any things special to be done so that the application will run
properly on Solaris??? Please help

Regards