Multi line string literals are deprecated considered bad

Hallo,

Mainline gcc spews out this warning now. Could somebody please explain what
replaces the multi-line string literals?

That new warning is a big drawback for gcc inline assembly facility,
because there is no non ugly way now to write inline assembly statements
with multiple instructions, without adding strange constructs to every
assembly line, obscuring the assembly code.

The warning is very inconvenient for me. I think the multi line literals
could be only deprecated when there is a workable replacement, like a new
inline assembly syntax that doesn't depend on strings anymore.

-Andi (not very pleased)