Re: (C++) DECL_VIRTUAL_CONTEXT and debugging

> Speaking of screwed debug info, shouldn't the containing type be
> set to DECL_VIRTUAL_CONTEXT, not DECL_CONTEXT?

Yes, except that DECL_VIRTUAL_CONTEXT isn't available to the backend.
That's why the two used to be reversed.  But that broke a number of other
things, most notably decl_function_context.

When they were switched so DECL_CONTEXT became the declaration context,
nobody arranged a way to tell the debugging backends about the virtual
context for a function.  I meant to bring up the issue, but forgot.

I suppose we should just move DECL_VIRTUAL_CONTEXT into the backend.

Jason