Re: branch bootstrap breakage in new DECL_RTL

    A test server that works as a user would work:

      cvs checkout
      configure
      make bootstrap

    on Robert's machine (and, in fact, on almost any machine without GNU
    CC as the host C compiler) would have caught this.

Sure.  But most people who set up test servers don't start with the vendor
compiler.  And had it not been for this incident, we probably wouldn't have
*thought* of the issue.

Of course, now having thought of it, we know to use them.  My issue is how
many *other* things we don't know about.