Re: Turning the bootstrap checker into a facist...

Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> writes:

> However -- and maybe the regression checker is in fact smarter than this;
> Geoff please correct me if I'm wrong -- we'd have to make the checker look
> closer than it currently does; a per-patch check rather than every-so-often.

The checker currently only looks at multiple patches to avoid falling
behind.  If it had, say, four times as much hardware as it does now,
it could probably keep up with patch-at-a-time.

(What it actually does is that if more than one commit is made while
it's testing the previous patch, it combines them.)

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org>