Re: xref info

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 06:36:44PM +0000, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> Sorry, I should have referenced some specific projects.  One is SDS,
> and they've devised a Code Structure Format,
> <http://sds.sourceforge.net/doc/csf.html> (and there's a DTD there).
>
> The other one is the freakily similar Synopsis,
> <http://synopsis.sourceforge.net/>, which I thought also used XML.
> But it doesn't (yet, anyway).
>
> I thought I knew of some others, but I can't think of any.  So it
> looks like the only concrete DTD that I know of is CSF.

Also the Introspector project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/introspector/)
provide a patch to gcc to dump information in an XML form:

The GCC Node Introspector is a patch for the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) c-compiler cc1 module for letting the c- program know/talk about itself. Buzzword Compliant: XML C++ CPP Cplusplus C gcc XSLT DOM GNU introspect reflect Parser Interface Object

AH