Re: xref info

"Marc Pawlowsky" <marcpawl@home.com> writes:

> If I change the format would it break anything that previously exists.  Or
> should I add a new flag that specifies a new format.  I am leaning to the
> second.  What do people think of --xref2?

Just keep it as --xref.  It doesn't work at the moment anyway as far
as I know, so I'm reasonably sure nothing uses it.

If you can make it work (especially if you can add preprocessor
stuff), there are, of course, lots of projects which can start using
it right away.  Most of them already use XML, so that would be best.
(Source Navigator is the exception, I think, but XML would be OK for
that too.)

[...]