Re: Where is the size max of each mailing list set?

<<Surely if a test run is producing 400K of output it's pretty
comprehensively broken.  We don't need the full 400K to know that.  Can't
the auto-posting scripts be modified to send say the first 50K with a
prefix that the test log has been truncated due to excessive failures?

Perhaps the full text can be stored for reference somewhere else?
I agree that messages should be kept short. There are two ways of dealing
with email:

(when connecting remotely)

1. You connect remotely, and run the mailer remotely, then you don't care
about long messages, you just delete them.

2. You grab all the messages, and run the mailer locally. A lot of people
run in this second mode, because it is generally much pleasanter on lines
with high latency, and in this mode, long messages are a real menace.