Re: Where is the size max of each mailing list set?

 > Surely if a test run is producing 400K of output it's pretty
 > comprehensively broken.  We don't need the full 400K to know that.  Can't
 > the auto-posting scripts be modified to send say the first 50K with a
 > prefix that the test log has been truncated due to excessive failures?
 >
 > R.

No, this originally came up in the context of testing the pretest for
2.95.3.  We're being asked to use a relatively recent 3.x testsuite
dir and do testing of 2.95.2 vs 2.95.3.testX to see if any regressions
come up.  In this case, we expect to get hundreds of failures
representing all the bugs that have been fixed between 2.95.x and 3.x.

Also, I happen to run multiple passes to add -fpic/-fPIC to the tests
so this increases the size too.

Both sources of extra lines are legit.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Internet Solutions