Re: A completely different approach to EH runtime

Geoff Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org> writes:

> I believe I have all the qualifications required to assess the impact
> of a shared libgcc.  I am a gcc developer, glibc developer, and a
> system integrator.  I believe that a shared libgcc causes no new
;-)
> problems, and solves one old one.

Might it be possible to write put up a WWW page to describe the
situation and it's solution?  It's a headed discussion and a summary
where everybody can comment on until we agreed to it, might be better
to look at in some months time than going through the threads.

Andreas

--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de