Re: GCC: support of daVinci graph format

Alain Lichnewsky <Alain.Lichnewsky@math.u-psud.fr> writes:

> I have added a patch to graph.c (in gcc) to support daVinci format.

I haven't seen anybody else replying so I do it now.  But these are no
final answers since I have nothing to say in gcc.

> In the present state it can show graphically the rtl structure for
> most of the debugging output. Are you interested in integrating it ?
> Has it been done already ?

It hasn't been done and, yes, I've written the code to explicitly
allow other formats to be written.

> (It will be tested only on i686-linux. In its present state it still
> needs some cleanups, and can deal with only 1 -d flag at a time.)

This I don't understand.  Why should you have problems handling more
than one -d option?  At the end of every compiler pass the output file
should be closed.  Which means with the beginning of the new pass the
plate is cleared and you can start again.