Re: Shared library annoyance with gcc-3_0-branch

> <<I thought the Open Source (or Free Software) philosophy was "Release
> early, release often" and "Get a partial solution out there, we can
> perfect it later."

> Certainly our viewpoint is diametrically opposed.

I'm somewhat surprised that you can draw such an uncategorical
conclusion about my viewpoint from one small rhetorical statement.

There have been many examples in these mail lists of people
being encouraged to submit partial solutions to hard problems
that can be perfected later.  That's precisely what I was trying
to do.  Perhaps my rhetorical skills were weak.

Brad Lucier

(CC: list trimmed a bit to protect the innocent.)