Re: Shared library annoyance with gcc-3_0-branch

<<1. Make both stable and unstable releases.
2. Tell people to use the stable release and try unstable one if
everthing else fails.
3. Fix the unstable release as quickly as we can.
4. Make the unstable release as often as we can.

I would call the unstable ones something other than a release. Terminology
is not too critical, but I think the term "unstable release" is an
unfortunate one. In the GNAT world, we talk about "wavefront versions"
which mean snapshot versions that have successfully passed all our
regression tests. We never refer to these as releases though.