Re: gcc-core- snapshot contains extra stuff

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Mike Stump wrote:
> cp ~/place_where_you_have_a_checkout/contrib/snapshot ~/bin/snapshot
>
> ?  One command, 10 seconds?  If there is anything else anyone else can
> help with, let us know.

I'm aware of two issues:

 1. The snapshot and release scripts (in gcc/contrib) should be merged
    into one script.

 2. We'd need a volunteer who is responsible for making snapshots (and
    updating the scripts). I believe it is not as easy as one might think
    at first, for example when it comes to providing proper diff files all
    the time.

Gerald