Linking errors

Hello,

I'm getting the following errors when trying to link
on an AIX 4.1.5 system running gcc 2.95.2
The external library is using heavily templates, but
builds fine by itself. Should I include more
information about it, or is it a known problem that
fool me is not aware...
The code works fine on other platforms (HP 10.20, Sun
5.6) running gcc 2.8.1. Btw, I also tried with -frepo
and I'm getting heaps of errors (still the library
builds ok).
Thanks a lot,
Sorin

   g++ -o Server main.o agent.o buildnumber.o
tcpserver.o unixserver.o unixplatforminfo.o
sockethelper.o   -lcryptlib -L../Cryptlib -L/usr/lib/

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol:
__default_alloc_template<false, 0>::end_free

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol:
__default_alloc_template<false, 0>::start_free

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol:
__default_alloc_template<false, 0>::heap_size

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol:
__default_alloc_template<false, 0>::free_list

ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to
obtain more information.
collect2: ld returned 8 exit status

make: The error code from the last command is 1.