C++ with gcc 3.0 branch

I've been attempting to compile a Linux/Intel to Linux/MIPS cross-compiler
from the latest 3.0 CVS branch (along with a similarly recent binutils)
Mostly it works fine but at the link stage I get a lot of undefined
references to 'non-virtual thunk to <some member method>'. A small test
program I wrote with multiple inheritance, virtual methods and so on failed
to show any problem. I was wondering if this was something yet to be resolved
in the GCC sources or something that might indicate bugs in my program?

--

	Jo