Re: GCC 3.0 Bugs: Call for Volunteers

Mark Mitchell wrote:

> As of now, there are 955 open bugs in the GNATS database.  Before GCC
> 3.0, we need to go through these bugs, and examine each to determine
> whether or not it needs to be fixed before GCC 3.0.
The analyzed bugs need to be similarly prioritized. When I've been
confirming C++ bugs, I've not been prioritizing them except for
	1505 - which seems to be a mistake
	1725 - which must be fixed

> If you have GNATS write access (which is very similar to having CVS
> write access), I would very much appreciate it if you would volunteer.
> Please send me (privately) the number of bugs that you are willing to
> analyze in the next week or so, and I will assign you a range of the
> GNATS buglist.  Then, you can process that range.  If there are bugs
Please consider analyzed bugs in this set.

nathan

--
Dr Nathan Sidwell   ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::   CodeSourcery LLC
         'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'