This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Bugs: Call for Volunteers
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0 Bugs: Call for Volunteers
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:37:20 +0000
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <20010212160053S.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> As of now, there are 955 open bugs in the GNATS database. Before GCC
> 3.0, we need to go through these bugs, and examine each to determine
> whether or not it needs to be fixed before GCC 3.0.
The analyzed bugs need to be similarly prioritized. When I've been
confirming C++ bugs, I've not been prioritizing them except for
1505 - which seems to be a mistake
1725 - which must be fixed
> If you have GNATS write access (which is very similar to having CVS
> write access), I would very much appreciate it if you would volunteer.
> Please send me (privately) the number of bugs that you are willing to
> analyze in the next week or so, and I will assign you a range of the
> GNATS buglist. Then, you can process that range. If there are bugs
Please consider analyzed bugs in this set.
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'
email@example.com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : firstname.lastname@example.org