This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Branch: Guidelines
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0 Branch: Guidelines
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:20:30 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> This is an extremely piece of software from the point of view of
> the GNU Project; therefore, it must work correctly. X Windows
> would also qualify. The KDE CD player probably would not.
> (Note that here we are assuming the code did not work with GCC
Don't worry KDE fans, the GNOME CD player also probably would not qualify.