This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The branch 3.0
- To: mcnultyjunior at bigfoot dot com, bmcnultyjunior at yahoo dot com
- Subject: Re: The branch 3.0
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:12:10 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert McNulty Junior <email@example.com> writes:
Robert> Does this mean that now it is almost ready to use in
Robert> normal circumstances?
It means that it is roughly feature complete, and that we need to fix
a lot of bugs.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com