This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Debugging help; how to debug something wrong in the rtl with
- To: gilbertd at treblig dot org (Dave Gilbert)
- Subject: Re: Debugging help; how to debug something wrong in the rtl with
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:30:20 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Is there any way to trace the RTL generation process to see where it
> produces that?
You can set a breakpoint at gen_rtx_CONST_DOUBLE. It will usually be called
from immed_double_const, but the stuff higher up in the backtrace might be