where can I find for distributed compilation?

I am a student of Castilla-La Mancha University and new in gcc compiler
but I'm working in muy PFC. The goal of it is make gcc realy distributed
using CORBA and XML specification of RTL for comunitation  between
client and server.
My question is ... is there anything about it yet developed ?? someone
know where I can find information about works like this ??
If someone is interesting in, I wil be very pleasure of sharing muy
ideas and .... listeing to others (there are a lot of prob lems)..

Thanks ...

--
Jesús Barba Romero
jbr62357@alumnos.inf-cr.uclm.es